Audio Precision and automotive DSP expert Ken Nevard partner for exclusive seminar in Detroit
Beaverton, Oregon, Sept 24 2013: Audio Precision, the recognized standard in audio test, has announced an exclusive seminar focusing on audio testing for automotive systems to be hosted in Detroit on October 3, 2013.
Experts in Audio, Infotainment, Electro-acoustics, NVH, and System Tuning working with OEMs, Tier1 and Tier2 manufacturers should strongly consider attending. Lunch and refreshments will be provided to all attendees.
The day-long program will include:
● Trends in Automotive Audio and Infotainment:
○ Active Noise Cancellation
○ DSP-driven Infotainment systems
○ Bluetooth Connectivity
○ Audio and Infotainment busses
○ Migration to Class-D amplifiers
● Life in the lab – testing today:
○ Dealing with a variety of audio transport platforms
■ Wireless (Bluetooth®, WiFi)
○ Working with combinations of analog, RF and DSP engineers
● In-Vehicle testing today;
○ Sound system tuning
○ Perceptual testing (PESQ, POLQA)
● Audio Test solutions on the horizon
● Live Demos featuring Audio Test equipment in “real life” test situations
○ Multiple Microphone set-ups
○ Audio Post Processing Hardware and Software
The seminar will be hosted by Audio Precision, with Dan Foley, Senior Field Applications Manager for Audio Precision leading the discussion. Dan will be joined by DSP expert Ken Nevard. Ken has over 20 years Audio IC experience and over 10 years experience with OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers in the Automotive Audio and Infotainment Market.
About Audio Precision
Audio Precision is the recognized standard in audio test and measurement. Since 1984, AP has offered high performance audio analyzer instruments and applications to help engineers worldwide design and manufacture all types of consumer, professional and industrial audio products. For more information, visit http://ap.com.